Hii guys!!! Everone use facebook account for an entertainment purpose. In this blog, I tell you about 4 Facebook settings change immediately right now to limit the amount of data you share with Facebook, and to prevent Facebook tracking to a large extent.
4 Facebook settings change immediately
1) Check Apps & services
- You will surprise to see how many numbers of apps and services are connected to your profile.
- It’s important to remove these apps to secure your data.
- open your facebook account settings & then click on apps & websites.
- There you can see apps & services connected to your Facebook account.
- If you don’t use any of that application remove that app.
- So this will stop collecting your data from Facebook.
2) Limit information ( friends share about you)
- One thing I would surprise to find out was when your friends access apps and services they can leak your data from Facebook.
- I have one way which will help you to stop this thing.
- open your Facebook account settings, click on apps & websites then scroll down.
- click on Edit button.
- Here you can change the data which you don’t want to share.
3) Manage Facebook application permissions
- In Facebook application make sure that you are not giving permission of using telephone, microphone, SMS & contacts.
- If you already gave this permission you can remove this permission from the application settings.
- Similarly, in the messenger application, you have to do the same things of removing permissions.
Watch below video to know more in detail
- There are some other things you can do to ensure that you can share the least amount of data from Facebook.
- Firstly, don’t log in with the Facebook account with any third party application or website.
- If you want to log in make sure that you should check which data you are providing to that third party.
- If you ever use Facebook and allow to share contact you will find the entire contact on Facebook.
So guys this are the 4 Facebook settings change immediately right now…!
If you have any douts comment down below…