Google Chrome is the most popular browser in the world, Google is constantly updating it with new features, both on Chrome desktop and Chrome mobile. Do you know guys there are some Chrome Advanced Settings features? Well, Today I will tell you 5 Google Chrome Settings You should change Right Now!!!
5 Google Chrome Settings You should change
Chrome Advanced Settings
1) Parallel Downloading
This is the 1st Chrome Advanced Settings in the list of 5 Google Chrome Settings You should change right now.
- First up I am pretty sure you have all faced downloading error while downloading large files in the Google Chrome.
- There is a setting in the chrome that does not necessarily fix these issues but it accelerates the downloading speed in Google Chrome.
- Now, this settings is available in Chrome Flags page which is a page where you will find all the experimental features in chrome.
- Once you are in the chrome flags page just search for parallel downloading.
- Now enable it and restart Google Chrome browser.
It allows chrome to create 3 parallel jobs to download a file. That accelerates the Downloading speed. I personally have noticed slightly fast downloading speeds after enabling this feature especially while downloading large files.
The great thing is this parallel downloading is available for Desktop and Smartphones So do enable it on both.
2) DuckDuckGo Over Google
- This is the 2nd Chrome Advanced Settings in the list of 5 Google Chrome Settings You should change right now.
- If you are someone who has always wanted to use a more privacy-friendly search engine than Google in chrome.
- Just go to Google Chrome Settings there you will find search engine options Just change it to DuckDuckGo and that’s it.
You can now search in Google Chrome using DuckDuckGo which is the best search engine if you want privacy. Click below link if you want to know detail information about DuckDuckGo and why DuckDuckGo is better than Google.
3) Automatic Tab Discarding
- This is the 3rd Chrome Advanced Settings in the list of 5 Google Chrome Settings You should change right now.
- We all know that Google Chrome is a resource hog when you open up a lot of tabs in Google Chrome.
- This is where another Google chrome setting come in handy.
- In the chrome flags, there is an automatic tab discarding option which you should enable.
If your device isn’t able to handle so many chrome tabs. As the name suggests tab discarding automatically kills tabs on precedent so there is a tab you have open up for a long time and your system is running out of resources. Google Chrome will kill it to save memory and when you go to that tab the page will reload it.
Well, I think its a great solution for people who want to open a lot of tabs while also wanting smooth performance in Google Chrome.
4) Google Chrome Duet
- This is the 4th Chrome Advanced Settings in the list of 5 Google Chrome Settings You should change right now.
- So, guys, this one is for the Google Chrome Android users.
- We all know that accessing the address bars, tabs button the menu button from the top bar in Google Chrome mobile is so tough, especially on big screen smartphones.
- Well, Google Chrome has a new UI that you can enable that fixes all of these issues.
- In Chrome Flag just search for the Chrome Do It Now. Just enable it.
Now when you restart your Google Chrome Browser (make sure you will restart Google Chrome couple of times). You will see a new bar at the bottom which brings everything you need. There is a home button share button to quickly share the homepage and other features at that new bar.
It’s just the better Google Chrome interface and more user-friendly you should enable it.
5) Drive Files Via Omnibox
- This is the last Chrome Advanced Settings in the list of 5 Google Chrome Settings You should change right now.
- The only box in chrome is one of the most powerful features of Google Chrome.
- It has So many features & it’s only getting better there’s now an option to access files on a drive.
- You can search for files by owner name like this or search files based on the type.
- So the chrome flags search for Omnibox Drive.enable this feature
So guys this are the 5 Google Chrome Settings You should change RIght Now…!!!
If you have any douts or suggestion in this Chrome Advanced Settings comment down below…