Hello guys!!! Today we talk about the most important problem of today’s generation smartphones battery life. Nowadays smartphone has become necessary for surviving in the world because today we can do anything by using a smartphone. But the only problem we face while using a mobile is the battery life of smartphone. I have Top 5 tips increase battery life smartphone.
- Smartphones have come back an extended method in terms of design, camera, or perhaps processing power. However, we’ve got not seen a lot of breakthroughs once it comes to battery technology.
- While a number of smartphone makers offer ‘Fast charging‘ and ‘Power modes‘ to deal with the situation, a concrete solution is still nowhere to be seen.
- So guys apply every point & I promise you that if you apply these 5 tips increase battery life smartphone.
5 tips increase battery life smartphone
1) Turn down the brightness and turn off Automatic Brightness
- I know guys you all have a question in your mind that why should we not use this amazing feature? Guys reason behind this is working of this auto brightness feature…
- Auto brightness is a feature of a smartphone in which smartphone automatically adjust the brightness of screen by using sensors. These sensors sense the surrounding area according to that it will do there work.
- Due to this reason, this feature uses more battery power.
- You should always adjust your smartphone battery as much you require.
- In night time you should use night mode (if your smartphone does not have this feature download the application.
2) switch off Sync feature of your mobile whenever it’s not required
- Today’s every smartphone have a Sync feature.
- This feature helps you to connect your smartphone to your Google account. Due to this feature if you edit anything on your smartphone data will directly save on Google account.
- This is a great feature. But the problem is this feature consumes battery in a very high percentage.
- the reason behind high battery consumption is, during sync your mobile is always connected to the web.
- so turn on this feature whenever you want to access Gmail or to something in your Google account.
3) switch off GPS whenever it’s not necessary
- GPS is the features which is used to track yourself
- This is most helpful feature. Nowadays there are so many applications which are using this feature. To get your location.
- GPS consumes a high amount of battery because if you connect GPS your smartphone will connect to satellites.
- This is the reason you should switch on this feature whenever its required.
4) Keep the screen timeout short
- Under your phone’s display settings menu, you should find an option labeled ‘Screen Timeout‘.
- This setting controls how long your phone’s screen stays lit after receiving input, such as a tap.
- Every second count here so set your timeout to the shortest available time.
- Consider reducing that figure to 30 seconds or less.
5) Use extra power saving mode
- Extra power saving mode this is new feature of smartphone.
- Almost every smartphone has this feature.
- If your smartphone is not having this feature you can download application from Playstore.
- This feature will manage your usage off all the unnecessary features (eg. GPS, mobile data)
- This will automatically close the applications which are working in the background.
- It will reduce the speed of the CPU.
- there are some additional features also but they are different in every smartphone. Every feature will help you to increase your battery life.
Limited Period offer!!!
So guys this are some amazing 5 tips increase battery life smartphone.
Do comment guys what is your opinion & if you have any douts.
My name is Rahil NazirHusain Mulla. I am the pursuing third-year Electronics and Communications Engineering from M. H. Saboo Siddike College Of Engineering Byculla. I am just a 20-year-old guy. I stay in Mumbai.
If I talk about my professional qualifications I am the Team Leader at corporate Infocom private limited.
I am the founder of vootpool. I am SEO Expert. I know How to Make Website How to Popularise any website. How to earn from that website. I am also Social Media Influencer. I