The job interview is probably the most important event in your career. If you want the job that you are aiming for & you are nervous about the job interview. This is your ultimate job interview guide. I am gonna teach you 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks you need to carry in the interview.
6 Practical Job Interview Hacks
Rule no. 1: Never Be Afraid
Never be afraid of it just like any other life scale.
If it is a job interview in normal every day like a company you gonna dress formals.
Tip no. 1: Formal Dressing
- You have to always match your color of the shoes to the color of the belt.
- If you are wearing light brown shoes and dark brown pants that still ok.
- You should wear a black belt with black matching shoes.
- In a formal dressing shirt especially 3 colors are only allowed. white, Pink & light blue
- If you are interviewing for a slightly more younger company then you can break some of the formal dressing rules.
- You can wear a semi-formal dressing.
- I still suggest for a job interview always wear formal dressing.
Tip no. 2: Male Grooming
- You should look fresh & clean.
- Make sure you don’t look like you are not sleep for an entire night.
- A lot of people believe that using hair products makes you look slightly more professional.
- That’s true to some extent but I do believe if you are interviewing a slightly older company you shouldn’t use hair products.
- It gives out the vibe that you are more consult about your looks than anything else.
- Especially people who are an interviewer in this type of companies they are not looking for glamorous employes. They are looking for organized, mature employes.
- You allow having slightly long hair. Your Sidelock should not be overgrown. It should be sticking to the side of the face.
- If you are applying for a job & you are really really serious about getting that job always go with a clean shave.
Tip no. 3: Accessories
This is the 3rd point of the list of 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks
- The metallic watch will be the best accessory for a job interview.
- In a job interview, you have to always show that you are an organized professional person. & the best way of saying that is through your accessories.
- One thing you have to avoid is a lot of metal rings.
Tip no. 4: Odours
This is the 4th point of the list of 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks
- Make sure you brush before your interview.
- I always believe that you should smell great for an interview.
- People will note how you smell more than how you look.
- You should always smell very manly for these job interviews. Use Deo which having a very sharp smell.
Ok!!! That covers the style and grooming aspect of a job interview but now we are talking about the more important side of things.
Tip no. 5: Mental Aspect
This is the 2nd last point of the list of 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks
1. Technical Fitness
- For any job interview, people are usually gone ask you questions based on the industry that you are interviewing to become a part.
- So if you are studying for an engineering job interview make sure you know every aspect of engineering requires for that job.
- Educate yourself about what the company does & where your role in that company.
- You need to be fit enough to kind of give that job interview.
2) CLarity is more important than language
- If you don’t know the answer to any question just be honest.
- Being technically fit enough to fit enough to be able to select for that particular job interview.
- Interviewers not looking for your English or your language skills they’re looking for clarity of thought.
- Don’t underconfident about your language.
- Don’t worry about I may not be able to say the sentence correctly. Worry about how clear your thoughts.
- Today’s day lot of interviewers will be alright with you give an interview in Hindi.
3) Complete your sentences
- Never be that person who stops midway through a sentence.
- That shows a serious lack of confidence.
- Don’t start saying a sentence & then midway through the sentence go oh what am I saying oh I’m sorry sir.
- If you start her sentence completed that what people want to see in job interviews.
Always be confident!!!
Tip no. 6: Body Language
This is the last point of the list of 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks & this is most important. I have 3 easy rules which will help you to use your body language in job interviews.
1) No closed body language
- No folding of your arms, fiddling with your finger.
- you should have open strong body language.
2) Bring positivity
- When you walk into a room bring positivity into that room have a smile.
- You should have a polite, friendly & fresh smile.
3) Use your hands to explain
- use your hands when you are explaining something.
So guys this are 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks which will help you to crack any job interview.
If you have any douts or suggestion comment down below.
My name is Rahil NazirHusain Mulla. I am the pursuing third-year Electronics and Communications Engineering from M. H. Saboo Siddike College Of Engineering Byculla. I am just a 20-year-old guy. I stay in Mumbai.
If I talk about my professional qualifications I am the Team Leader at corporate Infocom private limited.
I am the founder of vootpool. I am SEO Expert. I know How to Make Website How to Popularise any website. How to earn from that website. I am also Social Media Influencer. I