The job interview is probably the most important event in your career. If you want the job that you are aiming for & you are nervous about the job interview. This is your ultimate job interview guide. I am gonna teach you 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks you need to carry in the interview.
6 Practical Job Interview Hacks
Rule no. 1: Never Be Afraid
Never be afraid of it just like any other life scale.
If it is a job interview in normal every day like a company you gonna dress formals.
Tip no. 1: Formal Dressing
- You have to always match your color of the shoes to the color of the belt.
- If you are wearing light brown shoes and dark brown pants that still ok.
- You should wear a black belt with black matching shoes.
- In a formal dressing shirt especially 3 colors are only allowed. white, Pink & light blue
- If you are interviewing for a slightly more younger company then you can break some of the formal dressing rules.
- You can wear a semi-formal dressing.
- I still suggest for a job interview always wear formal dressing.
Tip no. 2: Male Grooming
- You should look fresh & clean.
- Make sure you don’t look like you are not sleep for an entire night.
- A lot of people believe that using hair products makes you look slightly more professional.
- That’s true to some extent but I do believe if you are interviewing a slightly older company you shouldn’t use hair products.
- It gives out the vibe that you are more consult about your looks than anything else.
- Especially people who are an interviewer in this type of companies they are not looking for glamorous employes. They are looking for organized, mature employes.
- You allow having slightly long hair. Your Sidelock should not be overgrown. It should be sticking to the side of the face.
- If you are applying for a job & you are really really serious about getting that job always go with a clean shave.
Tip no. 3: Accessories
This is the 3rd point of the list of 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks
- The metallic watch will be the best accessory for a job interview.
- In a job interview, you have to always show that you are an organized professional person. & the best way of saying that is through your accessories.
- One thing you have to avoid is a lot of metal rings.
Tip no. 4: Odours
This is the 4th point of the list of 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks
- Make sure you brush before your interview.
- I always believe that you should smell great for an interview.
- People will note how you smell more than how you look.
- You should always smell very manly for these job interviews. Use Deo which having a very sharp smell.
Ok!!! That covers the style and grooming aspect of a job interview but now we are talking about the more important side of things.
Tip no. 5: Mental Aspect
This is the 2nd last point of the list of 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks
1. Technical Fitness
- For any job interview, people are usually gone ask you questions based on the industry that you are interviewing to become a part.
- So if you are studying for an engineering job interview make sure you know every aspect of engineering requires for that job.
- Educate yourself about what the company does & where your role in that company.
- You need to be fit enough to kind of give that job interview.
2) CLarity is more important than language
- If you don’t know the answer to any question just be honest.
- Being technically fit enough to fit enough to be able to select for that particular job interview.
- Interviewers not looking for your English or your language skills they’re looking for clarity of thought.
- Don’t underconfident about your language.
- Don’t worry about I may not be able to say the sentence correctly. Worry about how clear your thoughts.
- Today’s day lot of interviewers will be alright with you give an interview in Hindi.
3) Complete your sentences
- Never be that person who stops midway through a sentence.
- That shows a serious lack of confidence.
- Don’t start saying a sentence & then midway through the sentence go oh what am I saying oh I’m sorry sir.
- If you start her sentence completed that what people want to see in job interviews.
Always be confident!!!
Tip no. 6: Body Language
This is the last point of the list of 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks & this is most important. I have 3 easy rules which will help you to use your body language in job interviews.
1) No closed body language
- No folding of your arms, fiddling with your finger.
- you should have open strong body language.
2) Bring positivity
- When you walk into a room bring positivity into that room have a smile.
- You should have a polite, friendly & fresh smile.
3) Use your hands to explain
- use your hands when you are explaining something.
So guys this are 6 Practical Job Interview Hacks which will help you to crack any job interview.
If you have any douts or suggestion comment down below.
A Blogger, Author and a speaker! Rahil Nazirhusain Mulla will surely recognized as a future leader in digital marketing.I started vootpool as a passion, and now it’s my dream to spread my knowledge with people all around the globe.
Here at vootpool, I cover all the aspects of Digital Marketing. You will find free content related to Digital Marketing.
DM for free Digital Marketing consultation.
You can read more about Me at the About Page.