You must have heard various myths about technology but are they actually true? As it turns out, most tech myths aren’t true at all. Well, in this blog, I bust all the tech myths. I will show you 8 Technology Myths Stop Believing which help you to upgrade to future technology.
8 Technology Myths Stop Believing
1) Torrents are illegal
- Torrents we call use them.
- I am sure you all see the messages on various websites that say that URL has been Blocked by orders of authority.
- But does that mean that torrents are illegal?
- Actually No, Torrent is a simpler method of peer to peer file sharing which is exactly what that Wifi direct feature on your Android Smartphone.
- As long as you are not downloading any copyrighted file from the torrent you are not doing any illegal work.
2) Bitcoin is illegal
- Bitcoin is a digital currency which confuses a lot of people. & there is a lot of discussion going on its legality.
- We can not say really anything about the overall legality of Bitcoin because every country takes a different approach to it.
- However, in most countries, this Bitcoin is legal. Even in India Bitcoin is legal.
3) Free service (are actually free)
- Remember when you created your Facebook account its homepage says that it is free & its always will be free. That’s not true at all.
- Nothing is free in this world. Websites like Facebook & services like Gmail & youtube but it’s not really true.
- This websites & services display ads & earn revenue from them.
- They may not be charged with your credit card but they surely charge with your personal life.
- Click below link to know which personal information is used by facebook from you.
4) Refreshing windows (make it faster)
- Everyone thinks that if we refresh our pc it works faster. This is not true at all.
- Refresh will help to reflect the change in explorer.
- The Refresh button in Windows has only one job that is to refresh the current Windows Explorer window.
- Sometimes when you make changes to the desktop icons and the change doesn’t get reflected instantly, you have to refresh the desktop.
5) Jailbreaking is illegal
- A lot of people keep away there iPhone from Jailbreaking because they think it is illegal.
- Jailbreaking is perfectly legal however if you use jailbreaking to download copyright content then its illegal.
- Rooting is also the same as jailbreaking.
- Watch below video to know more in detail.
6) Never leave the battery plugged in overnight
- An old smartphone has this problem that it is dangerous to overcharge phone.
- Modern generation smartphones have the ability that as soon as the battery reaches their maximum capacity this smartphone is stopped charging the battery & use a connected adapter as its main power supply.
- No extra power transfer through the battery and your phone is 100% safe.
7) More Megapixels means a better camera
- When it comes to buying a smartphone mostly people judge the camera by its megapixels.
- It is not exactly incorrect The problem is that Megapixel is the only thing which plays role in camera.
8) More bars means better service
- This is the last myths of this list of 8 Technology Myths Stop Believing.
- Everyone thinks that if you have more bars you will get a good signal.
- But it is not true at all.
- Sometimes you also were notified that if you have full signal still you can’t take calls.
so, guys, this is the 8 Technology Myths Stop Believing…
If you have any doubts comment down below…
My name is Rahil NazirHusain Mulla. I am the pursuing third-year Electronics and Communications Engineering from M. H. Saboo Siddike College Of Engineering Byculla. I am just a 20-year-old guy. I stay in Mumbai.
If I talk about my professional qualifications I am the Team Leader at corporate Infocom private limited.
I am the founder of vootpool. I am SEO Expert. I know How to Make Website How to Popularise any website. How to earn from that website. I am also Social Media Influencer. I