Hello guys, The new version of Android in launched which is Android Q. In this post, I will tell you some special 5 Android Q top features which will blow your mind. I will also help you How to Install Android Q in your flagship Smartphones in the market.
5 Android Q top features
In the Android Q, there are so many features are added inbuild which increases the efficiency of your smartphones. This was the beta update of Android Q. This is the reason some of these features are under development but you can use these features.
1) Native Screen Recorder
follow the below steps to activate the screen recorder function:
- Go to Settings and then tap on Developer Options (if you don’t have access to developer options, activate it first by tapping on your Android build number many times).
- In Developer Options, scroll down and click on Feature Flags.
- Within Feature Flags, scroll down & find settings_screenrecord_long_press
- Tap the toggle to activate this function.
- Now you have the screen recorder is Activated.
- Long-press the power button to launch the power menu.
- In the power menu, long-press the screenshot button.
- The native screen recorder app will be available on your smartphone.
- Android Q screen recorder app is in a window that doesn’t fit right
- It doesn’t have the curved edges of the rest of Android Q.
- You can enable before you start recording:
- Record audio through the mice and show taps, which will animate anything you tap on.
2) WIFI Network Sharing
- in today’s generation, it’s important to have a strong Wi-Fi password.
- A complicated password is also a big problem to share with others.
- While there have been so many easy methods over the years designed to make this simpler.
- Android Q has come up with a solution to this situation.
- If someone asks you for your Wifi password you can go into Network & Internet > Wi-Fi and tap on your current network.
- By doing this now you can Share your password through QR code.
- To connect your network your friend simply needs to go wifi settings
- Click that to open the QR scanner & Scan it.
3) Change the theme
- In stock Android devices there are no customization features in older android versions.
- Android Q comes up with the theming feature which is most highly recommended feature from users.
- Theming option is currently in developer option.
- you get 3 options. You can change device color font and shape of icons.
4) Security & Privacy
- This is the 2nd last feature in the list of 5 Android Q Top Features.
- So many applications are famous for taking so many permissions & running in the background.
- Now there is a dedicated option for the privacy settings.
- You can change permissions of applications through this setting.
- There could also be new “roles” within Android Q, essentially bundling some permissions together specific apps.
5) Black Mode
- This is the last feature in the list of 5 Android Q Top Features.
- The Dark Mode is here after lots of requests from the users.
- This will change the theme of your system.
- According to the outlet, the black mode applies to the setting menu, launcher, notification panel, and other system elements.
how to install Android Q
Method 1: Sideload an OTA update
Step 1: Download OTA Image of your device using the above link.
Step 2: Reboot the device into recovery mode. (If you have any doubts regarding reboot your device click here)
Step 3: On your smartphone, select ADB sideload.
Step 4: Connect the smartphone to a computer with the Android development environment loaded and the Android Debug Bridge (
Step 5: Run the command:
adb sideload <ota-package>
Method 2: Sign up for the Android update
This is one of the simplest methods to in the list of how to install android Q on your smartphone.
Step 1: click below link to go the official website of Android.
Step 2: Sign up on this website.
Step 3: Now attempt to manually check for the update by opening a phone setting menu.
Step 4: SelectSystem > System Update > Check for Update.
Method 3: Flashing Android Q on your Smartphones
This is the last method for how to install android Q on your smartphone.
If you don’t want to wait for the OTA update, You can use flashing method to update your Android version.
Step 1: You will need to download the required file for your smartphone. Below there are exact links for the factory update method.
Required things to do this method
- Smartphone and a USB cable to connect with your PC
- Android SDK installed on your PC- check out for tutorial
- 7zip software which can handle .tgz and .tar file.
- An unlocked bootloader on your device.
Watch below video to unlock the bootloader on your device.
Step 2: Go to the bootloader menu to test that your devices by typing in fastboot devices if it comes back with your device’s serial no. It means its working!!!
Step 3: Create a factory image you downloaded earlier. Use 7zip to extract the file you downloaded.
Step 4: Then again to extract that .tar file This will create a folder with some files in it.
Step 5: Copy all the files & paste them in the platform-tools folder in the Android SDK on your PC. You will find it in the Program Files (x86) folder on PC.
Step 6: There are 2 flash-all files. You should double click the one “Windows Batch File” on the right. Box will pop up and installation taking place.
Step 7: If the installation is finished device will automatically reboot.
So guys this are 5 Android Q Top Features & how to install android Q on your smarphone…
If you have any douts in how to install android Q on your smarphone comment down bellow…
A Blogger, Author and a speaker! Rahil Nazirhusain Mulla will surely recognized as a future leader in digital marketing.I started vootpool as a passion, and now it’s my dream to spread my knowledge with people all around the globe.
Here at vootpool, I cover all the aspects of Digital Marketing. You will find free content related to Digital Marketing.
DM for free Digital Marketing consultation.
You can read more about Me at the About Page.
5 Android Q Top Features | How to Install android Q version
I will tell you some special 7 Android Q top features which will blow your mind. I will also help you How to Install Android Q in Flagship Smartphones in....!!!