What is the C language?
C language is a general-purpose computer programming language with features economy of expression, modern flow control and data structures, and rich set of operators developed between 1969 and 1973 by Dennis Ritchie at the Bell Telephone Laboratories for use with the Unix operating system. C is considered to be the mother language of all high level languages. In recent years C has been used as a general-purpose language because of its popularity with programmers.
Why to use C language?
C language was initially used for system development work in particular the programs that make-up the operating system. C was adopted as a system development language because it produces code that runs nearly as fast as code written in assembly language.
Use of C language might be in the following areas: Operating Systems, Language Compilers, Assemblers, Text Editors, Print Spoolers, Network Drivers, Modern Programs, Data Bases, Language Interpreters, and Utilities.
Importance of C language
C language is a famous programming language due to its qualities. Some qualities are:
- It is robust language whose rich setup of built in functions and operator can be used to write any complex program.
- Program written in C are efficient due to several variety of data types and powerful operators.
- The C compiler combines the capabilities of an assembly language with the feature of high level language. Therefore it is well suited for writing both system software and business package.
- There are only 32 keywords; several standard functions are available which can be used for developing program.
- C is portable language; this means that C programs written for one computer system can be run on another system, with little or no modification.
- C language is well suited for structured programming, this requires user to think of a problems in terms of function or modules or block. A collection of these modules make a program debugging and testing easier.
- C language has its ability to extend itself. A c program is basically a collection of functions that are supported by the C library. We can continuously add our own functions to the library with the availability of the large number of functions.
In India and abroad mostly people use C programming language because it is easy to learn and understand.
due to all this reason and all this quality today also so many applications amd all made by this language due to this reason every person should know this langugae because it is the base of programming this ia the reason c language is important for education…
for more information about cricket click here
micromax canvas infinity
Hello Guys, Welcome to the Digital Marketers world. I’m Rahil Nazirhusain Mulla founder of vootpool.
I started vootpool as a passion, and now it’s my dream to spread my knowledge with people all around the globe.
Here at vootpool, I cover all the aspects of Digital Marketing. You will find free content related to Digital Marketing. DM for free Digital Marketing consultation.
You can read more about Me at the About Page.