Today I am coming with something technical. This post is for the people who just started their blogging career. Every website owner always wants to know how many peoples are reading their content. The reason behind this is more the visitors, more the revenue. The best website Google Analytics. Today I will tell you all about Google Analytics & teach you How to Install and Setup Google Analytics To Your WordPress Website.
Why should I Install Google Analytics WordPress website
- Once you begin blogging, your 1st goal is to induce a lot of traffic and subscribers. Google Analytics assist you to build data-driven selections by showing you the stats that matter.
- You can also export Google Analytics data in various formats or build your own custom “Dashboard” that easily provides and updates the data you want to see.
- Google Analytics will show you ways a lot of traffic your website receives, where that traffic is returning from, and how visitors act with your website once they arrive.
- You need to know if people are visiting, where they come from, and what content on your website they enjoy. Without this information, you have no way to measure if what you are creating is moving you closer to achieving your goals.
- This section of the Google Analytics shows you where did the user come from (for example: Search Engines, Direct Links, Referral links from another site).
- Google Analytics shows you which search engine got you the most traffic, Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
- You can track where the user goes on your website, how long do they be your website, and what’s the bounce rate (the % of users exit your website on the primary visit).
Install Google Analytics WordPress website
Step 1: Creating an Account
- This is the 1st step of install google analytics wordpress website
- The first thing you need to connect your website with Google Analytics is your Google Account. If you don’t already have one you are comfortable associating with your website, get one here.
- Once you have created your Google Account ready, go to https://analytics.google.com and log in.
- You will see a screen prompting you to sign up for Google Analytics. Click on SIgn up
- fill other detail. Once you have filled out all of the required information, click on the “Get Tracking ID” button.
- You have to copy that tracking code.
Step 2: Installing the Google Analytics WordPress website
- This the last step of install google analytics wordpress website
- There is 2 type of codes you get one is the alphanumerical 12 digit code another one coding script.
- You can use any of 1 coding. I prefer alphanumerical 12 digit code reason behind is this code is very easy to install.
- first copy that alphanumerical 12 digit code
- open your WordPress account. Click on Plugins and then click on add new.
- Type on search bar Yoast Google Analytics.
- click on install now and then activate
- after activating Plugin click on “Settings” section under the new “Analytics” menu.
- paste the code into the field in the plugin.
- Click the “Save Changes” button and your site is now tracking your visitor data! Again, allow 12-24 hours for data to populate.
so guys this is the way How to Install & Activate Google Analytics To Your WordPress Website
Google analytics code is successfully installed in your wordpress website.
Guys Do watch above video so some douts will clear…
Still if you have any suggestion, douts do comment so I can reply you.
Hello Guys, Welcome to the Digital Marketers world. I’m Rahil Nazirhusain Mulla founder of vootpool.
I started vootpool as a passion, and now it’s my dream to spread my knowledge with people all around the globe.
Here at vootpool, I cover all the aspects of Digital Marketing. You will find free content related to Digital Marketing. DM for free Digital Marketing consultation.
You can read more about Me at the About Page.