Hi everyone, Today I am going to discuss Top 8 best WordPress Plugins. These Plugins you should have on your WordPress website. because it will add awesome functionality to your site. WordPress plugins are nice tools for increasing functionality to WordPress.
Here are Top 8 best WordPress Plugins
1) Akismet anti-spam WordPress Plugin
- Every WordPress installation comes with two plugins pre-installed.One of them is Akismet. which is definitely on our list of Top 8 best WordPress Plugins.
- Even though Akismet comes pre-installed, it is not activated by default. You will have to take some extra steps to activate it.
Why should you use Akismet anti-spam Wordpress Plugin?
On common websites, the number of spam comments may get as high as eighty-fifth. this implies out of each one hundred comments only fifteen are legitimate.Comment moderation could be a time intensive task, and Akismet will prevent hours. Akismet can catch spam comments before it lands in your moderation queue as unfinished.this permits you to focus your energy on moderating comments by real users.
2) Add to any share button WordPress Plugin
- The AddToAny sharing plugin for WordPress will increase traffic & engagement by serving to people share your posts and pages to any service.
- Services include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, and over 100 more sharing and social media sites & apps.
- There are so many plugins like this but this plugin has the extra feature of WhatsApp sharing which does have other plugins.
- AddToAny gives users the choice in sharing from a service’s native app or from a web app
- the best thing about this WordPress plugin no signup, no login, no account necessary.
- Universal email sharing makes it simple to share via Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com (Hotmail), AOL Mail, and the other web or native apps
3) Insert Header & Footer WordPress Plugin
- Insert Headers and Footers is an easy plugin that allows you to insert code like Google Analytics, custom CSS, Facebook component, and a lot of to your WordPress website header and footer.
- No need to edit your theme files!
- The simple interface of the Insert Headers and Footers plugin provides you one place wherever you’ll be able to insert scripts, instead of handling dozens of various plugins.
FEATURES OF INSERT HEADERS AND FOOTERS
- Simple to insert scripts
- Add Google Analytics code to any theme
- Quick to set up
- insert header code and/or footer code
- Add custom CSS across themes.
4) Rublon WordPress Plugin
THE BEST TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION FOR WORDPRESS
- Every WordPress installation comes with two plugins pre-installed.One of them is Rublon. which is definitely on our list of Top 8 best WordPress Plugins.
- A compromised website leads to delisting by search engines or blocking by your hosting provider. Rublon Account Security prevents such attacks.
- Your users don’t need to install or configure anything and don’t need training or one-time codes.
- Once they confirm their identity on a device, they can log in to all web services by only entering their WordPress password.
HOW will RUBLON WORK?
- During the primary login, ensure your identity by clicking on the link you’ll receive via email.
- Your next login from the identical device can only need your WordPress password.
- for extra security, the Rublon mobile app scans a Rublon Code to verify your identity.
4) Jetpack WordPress Plugin
- WordPress users typically realize themselves needing plugins to enhance comments and build it simple for individuals to buy posts or the whole blog. Jetpack takes care of it all.
- Keep any WordPress site secure, increase traffic, and engage your readers.
- Most of Jetpack’s features and services are free. Jetpack also provides advanced security and backup services, video hosting, site monetization & priority support.
5) WP Fastest Cache WordPress Plugin
- This plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
- All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Reduce the number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one.
5) Udraftplus WordPress Plugin
- It is the world’s highest ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin, with over a million currently-active installs.
- Updraftplus wordpress plugin simplifies backups and restoration.
- Backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore with a single click!
WHY SHOULD YOU BACKUP YOUR WEBSITE?
- WordPress like every CMS is vulnerable to things like server crashes, hacking, security flaws, dangerous plugin.
- If anything happened to your website, it might price you dearly in time, cash and name.
- All websites on the internet are vulnerable to data loss and security threats. As a website owner, these are some common situations when you might lose your data:
- Your hosting provider can lose your data
- host reserves the right to terminate your account and delete all your data.
- website can get hacked and hackers may destroy your data.
- The best thanks to defending yourself against these threats is to frequently backup your WordPress website.WordPress doesn’t come with a built-in backup answer.
- There are many nice WordPress backup plugins which allow you to mechanically backup and restore your WordPress website.
- UpdraftPlus is one in every of the most effective WordPress backup plugins. It allows you to setup automatic backup schedules.
- it’ll additionally help you restore your WordPress website just in case one thing dangerous happens.
- Having said that, let’s take a glance at a way to easily backup and restore your WordPress website with UpdraftPlus.
7) Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin
This is the 2nd last but the most impportant plugin in the list of Top 8 best WordPress Plugins
- WordPress out of the box is already technically quite a good platform for SEO.
- full form of SEO is Search Engine Optimisation.
- The Yoast SEO plugins Page Analysis functionality checks simple things you’re bound to forget.
- If you’ve used All In One SEO Pack or HeadSpace2 before using this plugin, you might want to import all your old titles and descriptions.
- Yoast SEO this is the most important plugin because by using these guys you can make your website popular.
- SEO totally depends upon Focus keyword
- If you properly use this plugin your post have chances to be on 1st page 1st link of google also.
How to install these plugins in your WordPress website
Step 1: open WordPress account of your website. click on Plugins.
2nd step: Click on add new plugins.
Step 3: Search plugin which you want to activate your wordpress. click on install button and the activate.
congratulation!!! Guys plugin is installed.
I know guys you all are thinking that there are only 7 plugins and I promise you that I will show 8 best plugin. last one is surprise, This plugin is only available for people who get their website from Corporate Infocom Pvt. Ltd.
This is the last plugin inthe list of Top 8 best WordPress Plugins.
- Davsy is basically a content aggregator.
- This will help you to generate more traffic to your website.
- In this website when you register your website with your cipl login ID.
- your website post will be shown on other website and on your website, there will post of other websites.
- If you want this special plugin you can contact me.
There is video in which you will come to know what is Davsy?
Do you have a favorite plugin from this list of Top 8 best WordPress Plugins?
Have we missed one that you think is absolutely essential for every WordPress site? Let us know in the comments below.
A Blogger, Author and a speaker! Rahil Nazirhusain Mulla will surely recognized as a future leader in digital marketing.I started vootpool as a passion, and now it’s my dream to spread my knowledge with people all around the globe.
Here at vootpool, I cover all the aspects of Digital Marketing. You will find free content related to Digital Marketing.
DM for free Digital Marketing consultation.
You can read more about Me at the About Page.