Do u know What is DEEP WEB? read this post to get the answer to this question…
INTRODUCTION OF DEEP WEB
This article is about the part of the World Wide Web not indexed by traditional search engines. First conflation of the terms “deep web” and “dark web” came about in 2009 when the deep web terminology was discussed alongside illegal activities taking place on the Freenet darknet.
Terminology of DEEP WEB
Since then, the use of the Silk Road’s media reporting, cor darknet, a comparison many reject as inaccurate and consequently is an ongoing source of confusion. Wired reporters Kim Zetterand Andy Greenbergrecommend the terms be used in distinct fashions. While the deep web is reference to any site that cannot be accessed through a traditional search engine, the dark web is a small portion of the deep web that has been intentionally hidden and is inaccessible through standard browsers and methods.
Size of DEEP WEB
- In the year 2001, Michael K. Bergman said how searching on the Internet can be compared to dragging a net across the surface of the ocean: a great deal may be caught in the net, but there is a wealth of information that is deep and therefore missed.
- Most of the web’s information is buried far down on sites, and standard search engines do not find it. Traditional search engines cannot see or retrieve content in the deep web. The portion of the web that is indexed by standard search engines is known as the surface web.
- As of 2001, the deep web was several orders of magnitude larger than the surface web.An analogy of an iceberg used by Denis Shestakov represents the division between surface web and deep web respectively:
- Estimates based on extrapolations from a study done at University of California, Berkeley in 2001 speculate that the deep web consists of about 7.5 petabytes
Non-indexed content of DEEP WEB
- Bergman, in a seminal paper on the Deep Web published in The Journal of Electronic Publishing, mentioned that Jill Ellsworth used the term Invisible Web in 1994 to refer to websites that were not registered with any search engine. Bergman cited a January 1996 article by Frank Garcia.
- It would be a site that’s possibly reasonably designed, but they didn’t bother to register it with any of the search engines. So, no one can find them! You’re hidden. I call that the invisible Web.
- Another early use of the term Invisible Web was by Bruce Mount and Matthew B. Koll of Personal Library Software, in a description of the #1 Deep Web tool found in a December 1996 press release.
- The first use of the specific term deep web, now generally accepted, occurred in the aforementioned 2001 Bergman study.
Content types of DEEP WEB
- Methods which prevent web pages from being indexed by traditional search engines may be categorized as one or more of the following:
- Contextual Web: pages with content varying for different access contexts (e.g., ranges of client IP addresses or previous navigation sequence).
- Dynamic content: dynamic pages which are returned in response to a submitted query or accessed only through a form, especially if open-domain input elements (such as text fields) are used; such fields are hard to navigate without domain knowledge.
- Limited access content: sites that limit access to their pages in a technical way (e.g., using the Robots Exclusion Standard or CAPTCHAs, or no-store directive which prohibit search engines from browsing them and creating cached copies).
- Non-HTML/text content: textual content encoded in multimedia (image or video) files or specific file formats not handled by search engines.
- Private Web: sites that require registration and login (password-protected resources).
- Software: certain content is intentionally hidden from the regular Internet, accessible only with special software, such as Tor, I2P, or other darknet software. For example, Tor allows users to access websites using the .onion server address anonymously, hiding their IP address.
ng methods of DEEP WEB
- While it is not always possible to directly discover a specific web server’s content so that it may be indexed, a site potentially can be accessed indirectly (due to computer vulnerabilities).
- To discover content on the web, search engines use web crawlers that follow hyperlinks through known protocol virtual port numbers.
- This technique is ideal for discovering content on the surface web but is often ineffective at finding deep web content. For example, these crawlers do not attempt to find dynamic pages that are the result of database queries due to the indeterminate number of queries that are possible.
- It has been noted that this can be (partially) overcome by providing links to query results, but this could unintentionally inflate the popularity of a member of the deep web
- Researchers have been exploring how the deep web can be crawled in an automatic fashion, including content that can be accessed only by special software such as Tor.
- In 2001, Sriram Raghavan and Hector Garcia-Molina (Stanford Computer Science Department, Stanford University) presented an architectural model for a hidden-Web crawler that used key terms provided by users or collected from the query interfaces to query a Web form and crawl the Deep Web content.
Dark Web or DarkNet is a subset of the Deep Web where there are sites that sell drugs, hacking software, counterfeit money and more. We explain this further down the article if you are not up to speed.
If you are looking to access hidden marketplace’s or darknet websites (with a .onion domain) then dark web access is done using the TOR network with the TOR browser bundle. TOR is the most widely used dark web browser.
How To Access The Dark Web
Step 1: Go and get yourself a good VPN (Virtual Private Network) here, use it ALL of the time, no matter if you are on TOR or not. This site here reviews the best VPN’s for use with TOR.
You should be taking your anonymity and security very seriously if you are visiting the Dark Web, especially if you are viewing any Darknet Markets.
Do not fool yourself and think that the ISP’s (Internet Service Providers) and Law Enforcement are not trying to track those who use Tor to access the Dark Web, they are, and they are good at it so don’t make it easy for them.
By using the simple VPN app, your dark web activities will be hidden from your ISP and government agencies as all of your internet usage will be encrypted. No one will even know you are using TOR, let alone browsing for darknet markets.
What’s even better is that the VPN will give you a fake IP address, in another country if you like, so even if Tor is compromised then the trace just leads back to somewhere else that can’t be linked to you.
The other benefit of using a VPN is to prevent hackers stealing your identity and or personal files and photos from your computer.
You need to use a good VPN that keeps NO LOGS, fast performance, preferably accepts bitcoin as payment, has a kill switch for DNS leaks, and is compatible with TOR.
>>Click Here to find a good VPN<<
Then install your VPN, if you buy one of the better VPN’s then it is usually just a one click install and one or two clicks to turn it on.
Step 2: You can’t access the deep web just using a common browser like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. To get dark web access you will need to download the dark web browser called TOR browser bundle. Only get it from the official TOR website, never download it from anywhere else!
Now close all of your browsing windows and all apps connecting to the internet like Google Drive, Skype, OneDrive, iCloud etc.
Then open your VPN app and connect to another location other than where you are at, make sure to use the OpenVPN protocol as it is the most secure.
Open up your normal favorite browser and then download TOR
TOR Official Website: https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.
Step 3: Install the TOR browser bundle on your PC or Mac. When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file, choose the destination folder (the folder where you want to extract tor browser), and choose extract.
Step 4: Start TOR Browser. Open the folder where you extracted TOR browser and double-click “Start Tor Browser”. The TOR start page will open in a browser window (it’s actually a portable version of FireFox striped down).
From here, you now have a good level of anonymity and security and you are able to gain access to .onion websites through your dark web browser.
My name is Rahil NazirHusain Mulla. I am the pursuing third-year Electronics and Communications Engineering from M. H. Saboo Siddike College Of Engineering Byculla. I am just a 20-year-old guy. I stay in Mumbai.
If I talk about my professional qualifications I am the Team Leader at corporate Infocom private limited.
I am the founder of vootpool. I am SEO Expert. I know How to Make Website How to Popularise any website. How to earn from that website. I am also Social Media Influencer. I